Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hello


Hello,

I started this blog site so we can share information with everyone.
I will be adding pics, etc. to the site.
We will post updates on what is happening here up north.

Will post more later after I have it all figured out...LOL...

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I dont know, I will read more and see, but you can add comments anytime.

Anonymous said...

wow...this is really awesome...always thinking of something new.... nice to see this...cool pic's too...love ya...your Bestest Friend, Kim

Anonymous said...

COOL site!!! Love the pic's Lynn. Hope to see some comments from Davie here too. :-) New's from my house. Water's still receding more every day. prayer's have helped. ;-)

hug's,
Dar

Lynn said...

Thanks everyone, thought this would be a neat thing to try..LOL..will try and post new things every day, so watch for up coming news

Anonymous said...

Hey mom you out did your self here, this is a really cool site, when i get back you gotta hook me up with one ok, but yeah i just wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone and tell you all the my email on the ship is ossedl@11thmeu.usmc.mil
so email me some time, love you all......David

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, almost home, i should be in International Falls on the 25th or 26th of August, so get ready for that one, its gonna be a blast, but yeah all is going good here, about to get to hawaii, thats our last stop then off to cali, take care and see you all soon, love always David