I am doing a crazy quilt block exchange..with people from all over the world..europe Australia, etc. We just had to amke a plain crazy quilt block and send them to one person, who then exchanged it for some ones elses. I got two from New Zeland and one from Kansas, Then I have to embellish 1/2 of the block, then it gets sent back to the person who made the block for them to finish..I have had a blast, trying to figure out what to put on it. Here is a pic of the first one I did. working on the second one now.. Crazy Quilters will make all kinds of things out of their blocks, like purses, scrapebook covers, wall hangings, yes and even quilts (probally not will all the extras, mostly embrodering)..let me know your thoughts on my first one... Here is my second block...
No comments:
Post a Comment