This is what is happening in my world. what is happening in yours?
Friday, July 14, 2006
Family Memory Quilt
here is a pic of the family memory quilt I finished for the Johnson reunion Well the reunion is over, will post pics later. quess who won the quilt??? yes you are right mom did...LOL...she wins everything...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
awesome...took quite the imagination...you did a really nice job...I hope that it was everything you were hoping it would be... Ps..how did the reunion go??? will be waiting to hear aboout it...love ya, Kimmers
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
1 comment:
awesome...took quite the imagination...you did a really nice job...I hope that it was everything you were hoping it would be... Ps..how did the reunion go??? will be waiting to hear aboout it...love ya, Kimmers
Post a Comment