This is what is happening in my world. what is happening in yours?
Friday, July 14, 2006
Lake 2006
Here are some pics from the wonderful weekend with family at my condo..LOL..
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lynn, As part of the family that was to your condo last weekend, I want to thank you very much. We really enjoyed ourselves. What a peaceful place! Can't wait to return.
You are certainly gifted with the camera too:) Great pic's! Interesting my dad's side of the family held a "Johnson Family Reunion" in Mississippi about the same time:) (I think that's where it ?) HUGZ:) Candi
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
4 comments:
Hi Lynn,
As part of the family that was to your condo last weekend, I want to thank you very much. We really enjoyed ourselves. What a peaceful place! Can't wait to return.
looks like lots of fun...really happy that you all had a nice visit and enjoyed your little home away from home... Kimmers
it was great having every one there, I just love it there, wish I owed that little chuck of land..in my next life..LOL..
You are certainly gifted with the camera too:) Great pic's! Interesting my dad's side of the family held a "Johnson Family Reunion" in Mississippi about the same time:) (I think that's where it ?)
HUGZ:)
Candi
Post a Comment