Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jabree

Jabree broke his leg a week or so ago. He is home now and doing good. We all wish he speedy recovery.. Thanks Rachel for sharing the pictures with us.



"Quick Caleb, let's get out of here, while they are not looking!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lynn. Turned out very well.
Here's a lil info, he broke his leg on the 27th if Sept. so it hasn't been that long yet, but it sure feels like it! My name is spelled Rachel, and Caleb is this way. Not pickin' or anything just lettin' you know. Thanks again sweety I sure love ya lotz and take care. tell everyone hello for me and I love them too!

Lynn said...

LOL...Lets just say if it wasnt for spell check, I wouldnt even be able to read what I wrote...LOL..I was close...take care

Lynn said...

Rachel, I fixed it...heheehheehe