This is what is happening in my world. what is happening in yours?
Sunday, January 13, 2008
ATC card
This is my first ATC card (Artist Trading Card). I am making a series of four. Using the four seasons as the theme. This is Spring...I have joned a swap to trade cards, so looking forward to seeing the ones I get in return..
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lynn.... this is so pretty...you should be so very proud of all the work you are able to put into them...i think it is totally awesome...kimmers
Hey Lynn... great job...it is done very nicely...talented YOU ARE!!! I hopefully will talk to you real soon and get caught up on more than your blog...but I am very impressed with what you have done so far...love ya much!!! Your bestest Bud...always and forever...Kimmers
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
2 comments:
Lynn.... this is so pretty...you should be so very proud of all the work you are able to put into them...i think it is totally awesome...kimmers
Hey Lynn... great job...it is done very nicely...talented YOU ARE!!! I hopefully will talk to you real soon and get caught up on more than your blog...but I am very impressed with what you have done so far...love ya much!!! Your bestest Bud...always and forever...Kimmers
Post a Comment