thanks, yes it is from Aunt Martha's iron ons. I have a hugh collection of old tranfers, i just love them.. I copy pattern, so I can save the original print.
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
3 comments:
This is darling! It is from Aunt Martha's iron ons???? Nice job.
Gerry,
thanks, yes it is from Aunt Martha's iron ons. I have a hugh collection of old tranfers, i just love them.. I copy pattern, so I can save the original print.
I didn't see this before! How cute is that!!??
Thanks darlin for your nice comments and visiting the blog...Poor Captain has been through the wringer..
Post a Comment