Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My helper...Mr Bill

Here is a picture of my PITA Cat, Pain in the AAAAA......LOL..His name is Mr Bill...It fits him totally. He talks all the time....24/7. He loves it when I go down to my sewing room...He has to lay right in the spot I need to work...He is also a cuddle bug....My daughter got him when he was a little kitten, she smuggled him into the states from Canada..so yes he is an illegal alien...LOL...but we love him just the same...

3 comments:

Gerry said...

He's beautiful. Give him a scratch behind the ears for me!

Anonymous said...

Bill...he is such an awesome cat...loves to talk and try to get your total attention...perfect little kid...you are lucky...nice picture...he is a beautiful kitty!!! Thanks for sharing...love ya, Kimmers

JK said...

Hey sweetheart...thanks for visiting the ole blog, and your wonderful words.

Awe Mr Bill is adorable! Does he do the dishes too? The only time Sydney the Lop speaks is when he wants food, and other then that he is in the prone position...

I have been looking at all the gorgeous work you have been doing hon, and WOW! How are you enjoying the ATC swap? I have never made one, and would get all tied up in threads or something trying to make something that small...