This is what is happening in my world. what is happening in yours?
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Color study in Green
This is one blocks of the Color study in Green round robin. The block belongs to Rosa. I made my first flowers in ribbons. I think I might be hooked now. For these blocks we have to use only shades of green.
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
2 comments:
You've done a lovely job with the flowers. Ribbon is kind of weird to work with at first, isn't it?
this is very neat...I love the different shades of green...very nice...Kimmers
Post a Comment