This is what is happening in my world. what is happening in yours?
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Kitty Kitty is all framed
I finally got my block from a Kitty Kitty round robin I joined in a CQNewbie group. I had to take a pic of it with Mr Bill...my daughters Kitty Kitty. Thanks to all the people that worked on this block. I just love it.
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
3 comments:
The block is very pretty, especially in the frame. Mr. Bill looks like he's already adopted it for his own. LOL.
oh my...I love it...if I out live you...leave it to me... it is really gorgeous... I wish I was that skilled...nice work!!! Love ya, Kimmers
Lynn I love the way you finished the block! i was happy to work on it!
Lori
Post a Comment