This is what is happening in my world. what is happening in yours?
Monday, April 07, 2008
New York
These are some pics from a recent trip to NYC...This was my first time there. I only had a few hours in the evening, but this what I saw. The Empire State Building (lines were too long to go to the top next time maybe) Time Square...The M&M Store..Rockefeller Center..I got to ride ont he subway three times..That was an experince I wont forget...LOL..I even got a metro card..It was great..I will go back again, I think...LOL..
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
reminds me sort of of Vegas...big city lights...and congested... nice pictures...thank you for sharing!!! love ya...kimmers
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
1 comment:
reminds me sort of of Vegas...big city lights...and congested... nice pictures...thank you for sharing!!! love ya...kimmers
Post a Comment