This is what is happening in my world. what is happening in yours?
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Grand Baby is here
Little Brandon Michael has arrived, born on June 12, 2008. He weighed in at 4 pounds 6 ozs...(6 weeks early) 17 1/2 inches long. Just a little peanut. He is doing great. Has not had any problem at all. Hopefully he will be able to come home in a few weeks. He is a sweetie and a cutie. You can see for yourself here are some pics. First pictures are a few hours old. then up to last one at three days old.
awesome... he is a little "Lady's man"... really cute and tiny... Congrats to you Granny Lynn... I am happy for all of you!!! I hope you are and will be able to enjoy your little peanut! xoxox Kimmers
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
2 comments:
Lynn - He is sooooo cute!!!
awesome... he is a little "Lady's man"... really cute and tiny... Congrats to you Granny Lynn... I am happy for all of you!!! I hope you are and will be able to enjoy your little peanut! xoxox Kimmers
Post a Comment