This is what is happening in my world. what is happening in yours?
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Marines
David send this to me. I found it wonderful.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Posted By David Loren Osse,
I Just Wantd To Show The United States Of America That I'll Cry For, I'll Lie For, I'll Spy For, But Most All I'll Die For The Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave,
I Just Wantd To Show The United States Of America That I'll Cry For, I'll Lie For, I'll Spy For, But Most All I'll Die For The Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave,
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
4 comments:
Posted By David Loren Osse,
I Just Wantd To Show The United States Of America That I'll Cry For, I'll Lie For, I'll Spy For, But Most All I'll Die For The Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave,
THIS IS FOR YOU AMERICA
USMC
CPL OSSE, DAVID L
Posted By David Loren Osse,
I Just Wantd To Show The United States Of America That I'll Cry For, I'll Lie For, I'll Spy For, But Most All I'll Die For The Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave,
THIS IS FOR YOU AMERICA
USMC
CPL OSSE, DAVID L
David, we are so proud of you and also of Nikki for risking your lives for the freedom of others..both of you are very special in our hearts..
i make this stuff look good, oh yeah thats me, keeping it real, and looing good doing it, haha
Post a Comment