Sunday, August 13, 2006

BEARS

Well, it is bear season in the north woods...not hunting bear..bear hunting us. Yesterday a big black bear got into someones screen house (about a mile from here). Just about a half hour ago, my camper neighbor saw a 2 year old bear a block away...so we are on bear alert up here. Thank goodness we didnt shot off all the fireworks..LOL...so cross your fingers they dont find my camp a tasty treat...oh boy, I just about had a heart attack, I am sitting by the door of the tent with the window down, typing this and a chipmonk ran by, scared me...LOL...opps there he goes back the other way....wonder where he is going...hummmm... David will be home on the 26th...I will be picking him up at the airport in the cities and we will be visiting everyone there. and heading back to the falls on the 28th or 29th..will be nice to have him back home...he will be here for 3 weeks. Every one take care, dont be shy about adding a blog......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be very careful...hope you are not visited by Yogi or Booboo... I will be thinking about you and wishing you well... I also hope the visit with Davie is a really good one... keep in touch...love ya!!! Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey, no worries, big davie is on his way to save the day, i'm not scared of no bears, shoot, they can't see me, but yeah almost home and stuff, well love you all and see you soon, love you mom and i'm not gonna write any more emails cause we gonna get of the ship soon so now more emails, ok love you and see you soon,love David