This is what is happening in my world. what is happening in yours?
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Oriental Bag
I finished my orential bag.. and it is ready to ship to Karen in AZ. Hope she likes it, cant wait for mine to come from her... I even put some pockets inside for her to hide goodies.
"It is that serendipitous coming together of the unexpected . . . a tiny
orange mushroom on the forest floor, a circle of young redwood trees forming
a cathedral space, a flash of silk caught by a branch as a window into what
is possible in that fertile and complex world of imagination.":
4 comments:
Thats brilliant! well done!
Lynn I like it very much! Lucky the person who get this lovely bag.
Ati.
really neat... getting to be quite the pro... looks like a challenge....
I love your bag!! You are soooooo talented!
HUGZ:)
Candi
Post a Comment