Sunday, January 14, 2007
Treasures from Ati in Norway
This is a picture of the all the wonderful things I got from Ati from Norway. we are doing an international swap and Ati is my swap sister. We are swaping 4 times this year. The last swap we have to make a special gift for each other. This is really a wonderful swap. I got a beautiful calendar with the most wonderful pictures of Norway on it. A wonderful old cross stitich pattern, I just now have to figure out the color translation..LOL..beautiful fabric and a wonderful postcard showing where she lives. The area is georgous. I definitly want to go there and visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are very welcome!
Sounds like you have a very interesting friend. To translate the language or the color pattern, you might try your local college or university. The language depts. might be of assistance.
Post a Comment