Here is my latest creation for a fairy tale round robin. I used the story of Rapunzel. It will travel around the world and back to me in about 8 months. Several crazy quilters will work on the piece. I will be framing this as a picture when it gets back to me. I will post another picture when it is returned. Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Fairy Tale Round Robin
Here is my latest creation for a fairy tale round robin. I used the story of Rapunzel. It will travel around the world and back to me in about 8 months. Several crazy quilters will work on the piece. I will be framing this as a picture when it gets back to me. I will post another picture when it is returned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Lynn, I like your 'tale' block. I am just as curious as you how it will look when it comes back from "the journey around the world".
Hi Lynn. This is a great block. I look forward to seeing it finished and framed.
Post a Comment